These pumpkin muffins will be quickly devoured by your family and friends! They are easy to make and freeze very well.
- Mix dry ingredients and set aside
- In large bowl, beat eggs
- Stir in pumpkin, melted butter and chocolate chips
- Slowly add dry ingredients
- Spoon into muffin pan lined with muffin papers
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
*For mini muffins, use mini chocolate chips and bake 15 – 18 minutes
For freezing: place cooled muffins in freezer safe bag and freeze; the muffins thaw pretty quickly.